How to Enroll a student for 18-19 school year
Vision Academy @ Riverside is a partner with Enroll Indy, a city-wide unified enrollment system. In order to enroll at Vision, families will need to fill out a One Match Application. When completing the application, you will need to rank Vision as #1 on the application in order to have the best chance of being matched with us. If you have questions about how to fill out the application, contact Je-Taun Finch at 632-2006. Instructions are also listed below.
Enrolling at Vision for 2018-2019
Families who are interested in enrolling at Vision should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application by visiting enrollindy.org/apply.
- Create a family profile
- Complete an application
- Rank Vision Academy @ Riverside as #1 choice.
- Enroll Indy notifies you of a school match (date of school match notification is detailed below).
- If matched with Vision, you will receive welcome letter from the school detailing next steps for enrolling your scholar.
- Attend Vision New Family Orientation (dates will be included in welcome letter) and complete registration documents.
Note: Applying IN THE 1ST OR 2ND Round and ranking Vision #1 on your application provides the best chance of being matched with us.
Enroll Indy Application Timeline
Round 1: November 15th–January 15th, 2018
Match Date (Enroll Indy): February 15th, 2018
Notification from School: Week of February 20th
Round 2: January 16th–April 15th, 2018
Match Date (Enroll Indy): May 15th, 2018
Notification from School: Week of May 21st
Round 3: April 16th–June 15th, 2018
Match Date (Enroll Indy): July 1, 2018
Notification from School: Week of July 2nd